KULLU MANALI VOLVO TOUR
05 NIGHT / 06 DAYS
Day 1: Delhi – Manali (570 Kms. )
Board the Volvo bus from New Delhi to Manali in the evening around 5:30 P.M. Overnight journey in the Volvo bus.
Day 2: Manali Arrival (Local Manali Sightseeing )
Arrive Manali in the morning, check in the hotel and after having some rest proceed to local sightseeing of Manali like Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashist Village, Club House, Manu Temple, Monasteries. Evening free to visit Mall Road. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Manali (Solang Valley/Gulaba)
Morning after breakfast proceeds to full day sightseeing of Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Or Solang Valley. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Manali (Kullu – Manikaran )
After morning breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Kullu Valley, Kasol Valley, Rabbit Farm, Shawls Factory and Manikaran Gurdwara. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Manali – Delhi (570 Kms. )
This Morning after breakfast, Check-out from the hotel & rest of the day at leisure, in evening board the Volvo from Manali to Delhi. Overnight journey in the bus.
Day 6: Delhi
On this day you will reach to New Delhi for your onward journey…
- Accommodation in Deluxe Room For 03 Nights and 04 Days
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- 03 Morning Tea, 03 Breakfast And 03 Dinner
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- 10% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry
- Complimentary Use Of Recreational Facility
- Half Day Local Sightseeing By Individual Indica/Alto Car
- One Full Day Sightseeing of Solang Valley By Sharing Car
- One Full Day Sightseeing of Kullu and Manikaran By Sharing Car
- Pickup And Drop From Manali Bus Stand
- 02 Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets from Delhi to Manali
- 02 Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets from Manali to Delhi
- The Package Cost Does Not Include Any Airfare And Train Fare.
- Rohtang Paas Sightseeing Is Not Included In The Package
- Entrance Fees, Guide Charges And Travel Insurance.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Personal Expenses Such As Laundry, Luggage Charge, Telephone Calls, Room Heater Charges, Tips & Gratuity, Camera Fee, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Adventure Activities.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like, Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes), Etc. To Be Borne By The Guest.
- Anything Which Is Not Included In The Inclusion.